Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thank you Veterans!

 Happy Memorial Day everyone! Especially the Veterans and the families of all our active service persons!  It's been a lovely weekend, visiting family and pretty long drives. I was born in Vermont and I am still astonished by how beautiful this state is! My husband and I love to go exploring and yard sale-ing. We went to an auction in Fayston this afternoon and the property where it was held was just stunning. 360 degree views of the mountains all around. Lovely old barn. Bought a few goodies! I thought my house had pretty views.. but this was spectacular! Aren't auctions fun!? 

Finally got my website for the bears updated and rebuilt..sorry I am have logistical problems with the shopping cart but the email address and phone number are good in the mean time!

Check it out www.heartseasebears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment