Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Auction find!


 Okay so we are supposed to be downsizing (uh huh) and my DH wanted to go to an auction the last two weekends.... Knowing that we are trouble together with bidding paddles in our hands..I still agreed. This is my "find" of the day! I refrained from buying another small desk or  wash tub. ( I did buy more vintage slips and dresses for bears tho) . Terry had a lamp thing going on...he bought a lot of 6? lamps..good price! very pretty but definitely NOT downsizing!  Oh but the fun of the hunt! And its made by a Vermont Artist..how could I resist?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,
    So glad to find your blog!
    Lovely bear there you got in the auction.
    Thank you for all your lovely comments.
    I've had several books published now from ArtsCow with my pictures in. Its a fantastic firm and cheaper than anything in the UK. You ought to have one done with pics of your bears.
    Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Junibears. I wanted to say your bears are just fantastic! I wonder if your comment above means you live in Vermont. We live in Michigan, but my father-in-law was raised in Vermont. We've visited there several times, and I think Vermont is the most beautiful state I've seen.

    ReplyDelete