Friday, October 8, 2010

Lost in Revamping my site!

Thought it would be a simple thing to update my site with a Halloween look. HAH! Outsmarted
myself again! I had a minor female related surgery this week so I fortunately had the time to try and sort out the mess I made "tweaking". Didn't get back to where I started but..making progress!
It was rather like one of those fun house mirrors..where every time you look you have something stretched a different way!!! Maybe I need another nap! The drugs they give you really goof up your thought process'!

Check back in awhile we may need to organize a seance to get me back!

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear Debs,
    Hope you are feeling much better. You're a better man than me, I daren't try and alter things on my blog. I'm a scaredy cat!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any suggestions? Does it look alright? I think I have almost figured out why the background didn't go all the way to the top. How's Freddy? And You?!

    ReplyDelete