Monday, April 11, 2011

New bear on my other Blog!

I moved my bear website over to Blogger awhile back and have been sadly neglecting it! Please stop by and see my challenge bear for the New England Spring Bear show in NH this coming weekend! We ' ll be
In Nashua and there are fun events and classes starting Friday night! Check out Hearts Ease Bears or Back Road Bears for more information! It' s a
fun place to eat out , stay over and shop! ( for bears of course! )


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I love this dear little 'humpy' bear Deb.
    I miss my bearmaking and friends. Now going to have a look at your other bears. Hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks June! That was the challenge bear.We all had to use another artists pattern and make our own version!

    ReplyDelete