Saturday, June 2, 2012

Magic Sideboard

I am astonished at how much craft stuff I have managed to store in that new sideboard ! Its like the wardrobe in the fairytale . You open the door into another land! I am still straining my brain about what fits where..but lots of progress! AND I am also astonished at how much craft material I actually own! I may have to live to 100 to even dent it! Or join a hoarders club! Wow! it's amazing how much clutter really weighs you down isn't it?! A dedicated organized craft space really does free up your mind to actually create! In the process we are weeding out furniture that just doesn't work in our house the way it was planned to. It's a rainy weekend in Vermont so hopefully I will get alot done ! Anyone else " spring cleaning? "

No comments:

Post a Comment